Hi, and welcome! 👋
includeJS is written and maintained by me, Eva Dee 👩💻, a self-taught software developer.
- read and write (checkout Tags to get an idea)
- organise includeJS study groups (and I've previously organised Django Girls workshops, Cryptoparties, NodeSchool workshops, Hackathons and a bazillion of meetups)
- have a 🐕 and 🐈🐈
- live in the Lake District, UK ⛰️🐑
- speak 🇸🇮🇨🇳🇬🇧🏳️🌈🇪🇸 (well, sort of, see how I'm doing here)
- learning 🇬🇷 (see here)
- use a lot of emojis 😬 (but somehow never managed to learn how to use gifs 🤷♀️)
- Learning Greek 🇬🇷
- Getting fluent in Spanish 🇲🇽
- includeJS TV 📺 (some of my Twitch streams from the "Teach me something" series)
- Boardgame Co-op 🎲 (a collection of my favorite co-op boardgames for 2 players)
📕 Sometimes I write down notes for an entire course, class or book. These are broken down into several posts.
Resurecting a file deleted from a git repo
Sometimes when I'm working in a Git repository, I might delete a file that, it later turns out, I shouldn't have done.
2023 - a year in review
So much has happened - this is some of it.
Best online resources for learning Modern Greek (IMHO!)
My favourite resources for learning Greek that I encountered in the last year. Get in touch if you think I'm missing out on any.
We moved to Greece
We started our drive on a Monday afternoon from the Lake District in the UK and by Saturday night we made it to Athens